Saturday, April 11, 2009

Charleston Mag pick!

Charleston Magazine chose the closing reception at Plum Elements as an art pick.  I will be giving a little informal talk about my work and share the "stage" with Bryan Cordell from the Sustainability Institute.  

Essentially I will speak a bit about my passion in art and concerns over the environment. Bryan will offer tips that EVERYONE can easily use to help conserve energy and in your own way save a part of the environment.

Plum Elements is located on lower King St., right above Queen St.  161 1/2 to be exact.
TUESDAY APRIL 21st  5:30-7:00 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I am so happy to see your fine work being covered by the Charleston Magazine. This new blog is not only visually SO seductive, but full of great links. I'd love to write article on my new blog about the fresh art that you are making. (May I use Evening Grobeak?)

    ReplyDelete